Gainclone LM3875 – updates

I made some changes to my Gainclone amp. Because of the two powerful 400va toroidal transformers, the fuses used to blow, when switching the amp on. I also had occasional hum on the right channel. Additionally, a fellow from the diyaudio.com forum suggested electrical safety measures. I implemented the following changes: - a soft start… Continue reading Gainclone LM3875 – updates

Gainclone LM3875

After my first Chipamp I felt encouraged to build another one. This time it was supposed to be a Gainclone and this time also in a proper case - not just a couple of MDF boards like the first one. So I set out to order a kit at Audiosector. The kit is of great… Continue reading Gainclone LM3875